Web pages like any other document and be dropped onto CoolMenu to create buttons. If there is a site you visit frequently you may want to setup a button for quick and easy access.
Another thing you can do is attach a section of Favorites to a button as a Drop-down menu. For example say you have a number of sites created in the Jazz folder.
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Make sure the site has been added to your Favorites
- From the Favorites menu select Organize Favorites...
- Locate the web page
- Drag & drop onto CoolMenu
- Customise the icon to make the button more recognisable
- As above launch Internet Explorer and goto Organize Favorites...
- Drag & drop the folder Jazz onto CoolMenu
- When the Drag & Drop Wizard is displayed, select Drop-down menu button and click OK